"The most beautiful face in the world? It's yours!"
They gave me support, security, and trust. They contacted me with the best Colombian doctors in the high-quality clinics and they gave me excellent services such as pain management, a nurse at home, hyperbaric chamber and physiotherapists. If someone is thinking about carrying out the medical procedure in Colombia, do not hesitate to contact them, they will surely make your experience as satisfying as mine.
A facelift or rhytidectomy focuses on correcting the sagging skin and muscles of the mid- and lower- face, from the cheeks to the jawline. Face muscles are tightened and excess skin is removed for a smooth and lifted appearance.
This cosmetic surgery can ‘turn back time’ and help you achieve a youthful, bright complexion that reflects your inner vibrancy. A facelift is considered the gold standard of anti-aging surgery. Total procedure time is approximately 2 hours.
Please contact us to learn more about facelift surgery, its benefits, the recovery process and whether it is the right procedure for you.
Our medical team includes plastic surgeons, nurses, psychologists and dietitians who would love to share their extensive knowledge and experience with you.
Your facelift plan may include:
- Personalized guidance interview to explore solutions and alternatives
- Surgeon and hospital fees
- Pre-operative assessment and examinations
- Medical consultation with surgeon and anesthetist
- Health insurance
- Hyperbaric chamber
- Post-operative clothing
- Nursing care
As a national or international patient you could have:
- Accommodation & transportation
- Tourism guides before-after your treatment
- Digital follow up when you are in your country (in some countries we do have ally’s can help you to follow your recovery process)
During a face-lift, a flap of skin on each side of the face is pulled back and tissues below the skin are surgically altered to return the contour of the face to a more youthful shape. Before the flap is sutured closed, excess skin is removed.
Facelift surgery targets the jowls and neck, deep nasolabial folds and other facial wrinkles.
Time is literally turned back — patients generally look five to ten years younger and the aging rate is slowed down. Individual needs are suited, individual goals are reached and dreams become a reality after a customized facelift procedure.
Some of the specific anti-aging benefits facelift patients love are:
Physical achievements with facelift surgery
• A youthful appearance. By tightening and smoothing the skin, you can erase years of gravity and sun exposure. Creating a firm and toned facial contour restores a more youthful appearance.
• Diminished fine lines & wrinkles. Removing excess skin and redrawing it smooths out the presence of fine lines and wrinkles.
• A rested, energized and youthful appearance.
Quality of life and enhanced emotional well-being with facelift surgery
• Self- confidence. Is one of the biggest benefits of plastic surgery. When you feel better about yourself, you are more likely to make emboldened decisions, and take charge of situations that were formerly intimidating.
In a 2013 study on the psychological effects of cosmetic surgery, researchers found that people were less anxious, experienced more joy in life and felt healthier and happier than before the procedures. This improvement in self-esteem and confidence can translate into an empowered sense of worth and well-being.
* Each patient is unique and individual results may vary.
Recovering from face lift
Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle
Typically, most of the patients are able to return to work 2-3 weeks after the surgery. However, a facelift is major plastic surgery and as with any surgery, there is a lengthy recovery process.
• No strenuous exercise for at least two weeks
• No heavy lifting for three weeks
• No head turning activities or exercises for four weeks
• Hair coloring should be delayed for four weeks after surgery
• No “pull-over” clothing for two weeks
• Avoid hard chewing foods for two weeks
• Try to avoid yawning or wide mouth opening for two weeks
• No driving for one, preferably two weeks after surgery
Facelift surgery is among the procedures that provide the longest-lasting results. A face-lift can give your face and neck a more youthful appearance. Face-lift results are not permanent. With age, the facial skin may begin to droop again. In general, a face-lift can be expected to last around 10 years.
Is a facelift for you?
Candidates for facial rejuvenation procedures must be in overall good health and have realistic expectations.
The best candidates will have experienced one or more of the following:
• Skin elasticity- An optimal face lift candidate will have skin that retains some flexibility.
• Strong bone structure- An optimal face lift candidate will have a well-defined underlying bone structure to provide support and contribute to satisfying results.
• Realistic expectations- An optimal face lift candidate will understand not only what face lifts can accomplish, but also the limitations of facial plastic surgery procedures.
• Good overall health- An optimal face lift candidate will be generally healthy and will inform his or her surgeon of any pre-existing medical conditions well in advance.
• Loose skin on the face or neck –An optimal face lift candidate often wants to remove excess skin from the face or neck, tightening skin and removing wrinkles simultaneously.
It is common to combine other facial procedures to save time and money. Neck, brow and eyelid lifts are also popular procedures that may be performed on their own or combined with a facelift.