"Too, fat, to thin that's just media spin. You look best when you are comfortable in your skin."
Breast augmentation surgery increases breast size using silicone implants, saline implants or, in some cases, fat transfer. Disproportionately small breasts can prevent you from having the attractive, feminine curves you desire. For many women, having fuller breasts not only enhances their beauty, but also boosts their confidence and self-esteem. If your breasts are small or poorly shaped, breast augmentation surgery can help you achieve better-looking breasts by improving their size, profile, volume, symmetry and overall appeal. Total procedure time is approximately 30 min-1 hours.
Please contact us to learn more about breast augmentation surgery, its benefits, the recovery process and whether it is the right procedure for you.
Our medical team includes plastic surgeons, nurses, psychologists and dietitians who would love to share their extensive knowledge and experience with you.
Your breast augmentation surgery may include:
- Personalized guidance interview to explore solutions and alternatives
- Surgeon and hospital fees
- FDA approved breast implants
- Pre-operative assessment and examinations
- Medical consultation with surgeon and anesthetist
- Health insurance
- Pain management
- Hyperbaric chamber
- Massage and ultrasound therapy
- Post-operative clothing
- Nursing care
As a national or international patient you could have:
- Accommodation & transportation
- Tourism guides before-after your treatment
- Digital follow up when you are in your country (in some countries we do have ally’s can help you to follow your recovery process).
Breast augmentation procedure
Incisions are made in inconspicuous areas to minimize visible scarring. You will discuss which incision options are appropriate for your desired outcome. Incision options include: along the areolar edge (peri-areolar incision), the fold under the breast (inframammary fold) and in the armpit area (axillary incision).
Breast augmentation is the second most popular cosmetic procedure in the United States, according to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and will help you feel more vibrant, voluptuous, sexy and feminine.
Physical achievements with breast augmentation
• Firmer Breasts. Lifting, positioning and supporting your breast tissue improves the overall shape of the breasts and creates a fuller and more attractive appearance.
• Improve nipple projection. It will move the nipple-areola complex, so it has a more natural placement on the breasts, with your nipples pointing forward and parallel to the floor.
• More youthful appearance. You may feel that your breasts lack the attractive shape and position you desire. By enhancing the contour of your breasts, you may find that they regain their youthful appearance.
* Each patient is unique and individual results may vary.
Quality of Life and Enhanced Emotional Well-Being with breast augmentation surgery
• Increased self-confidence. If you are unhappy with the size or shape of your breast you may feel uncomfortable wearing certain clothing, such as swimwear. Breast augmentation surgery in Colombia is a minimally invasive way to enhance your body’s natural contours. When you are self-assured and confident, it shines through your personality. By ridding your body of unwanted fat, liposuction can give you a much-needed boost in self-esteem.
• Feel more attractive. Breast augmentation can enhance your ‘femininity’.
• Increased attention from the opposite sex. Increased attention alone can make you feel wonderful and enhance your confidence.
• More energized. You will have much better workouts, you will feel stronger and your energy levels will improve.
Recovering from breast augmentation
Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle
Throughout your recovery, you should wear a specialty support bra. Depending on the level of activity, generally you can return to work within two weeks. You may be able to resume your regular exercise routine after three to four weeks.
During the initial weeks following your surgery, you should avoid strenuous physical activities, especially anything that applies pressure to the chest.
The great thing about modern breast augmentation surgery is it is simple and safe, and results last a long time. In the past, women needed to have their implants replaced every decade. However, implants now can remain safely in place for 25 years or more without any issues.
Is breast augmentation for you?
Breast augmentation is a deeply personal procedure, and it is important that you are doing it for yourself and for the right reasons.
You may be a candidate for breast augmentation if:
• You are physically healthy and you are not pregnant or breastfeeding
• You have realistic expectations
• You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts are too small
• You are dissatisfied with your breasts losing shape and volume after pregnancy, weight loss or with aging
• Your breasts are asymmetrical