"Too, fat, to thin that's just media spin. You look best when you are comfortable in your skin. "
I really liked the experience I had in Colombia with Curart. All medical services provided have been excellent, at all times. I am very grateful to Dr. Mejía, Dr. Torres, the physiotherapists, the hotel staff and Natalia who was in charge of organizing my trip. There is no pain after my surgery. Pure Life!
Brazilian butt lift
Brazilian Butt Lift uses liposuction and fat grafting to increase the size of the buttocks and to create further projection and roundness. An hourglass figure is formed by narrowing the waist line and emphasizing the flare of the buttocks into a more graceful curve and reducing fat pockets on your hips, thighs or belly while adding fullness to the buttocks to give a more youthful, aesthetically-pleasing shape to flat buttocks. Total procedure time is approximately 2 hours
Please contact us to learn more about Brazilian butt lift surgery, its benefits, the recovery process and whether it is the right procedure for you.
Our medical team includes plastic surgeons, nurses, psychologists and dietitians who would love to share their extensive knowledge and experience with you.
Your brazilian butt lift may include:
- Personalized guidance interview to explore solutions and alternatives
- Surgeon and hospital fees
- Pre-operative assessment and examinations
- Medical consultation with surgeon and anaesthetist
- Health insurance
- Pain management
- Hyperbaric chamber
- Massage and ultrasound therapy
- Post-operative clothing
- Nursing care
As a national or international patient you could have:
- Accommodation & transportation
- Tourism guides before-after your treatment
- Digital follow up when you are in your country (in some countries we do have ally’s can help you to follow your recovery process)
Brazilian butt lift procedure
Your plastic surgeon will make an incision along the lower back, from hip to hip. The excess skin below the incision is pulled up, lifting the buttocks to give you a curvy lower back – considered by many as staples of beauty and sensuality.
In many patients, lack of excess fat is not a problem and redistribution of excess fat is sufficient to achieve the body of your dreams.
The procedure consists of the following:
• Liposuction. A tiny cannula is used to remove fat from the lower back, “muffin top” region, flanks, abdomen and/or inner thigh. Strategic liposuction techniques contour and shape the areas and provide the material needed to augment your buttocks.
• Fat grafting. The removed fat is processed. A syringe and cannula are used to inject processed fat into the buttock area to give it a fuller and rounder appearance.
Fall in love with taking care of yourself. Mind. Body. Spirit.
Physical achievements with Brazilian butt lift surgery
Patients see the initial results almost immediately after the procedure. As tissues heal and fat settles into the buttocks, results improve. Final results are usually seen about one year after the procedure. Final results include the following:
• Improve your body proportions. You can go for an hourglass figure or simply make your buttocks bigger. The choice is completely yours. Improve the appearance of your buttocks and its size, shape and firmness.
• Reduce fat pockets in other parts of your body. You will lose unwanted fat from other areas of your body.
• Brazilian but lifts have a natural look and feel. Implants and artificial fillers can lead to unnatural looking results. This is especially true if your body shape changes.
Quality of life and enhanced emotional well-being with brazilian butt lift
• Increased self-confidence. When you are self-assured and confident, it shines through your personality. By ridding your body of unwanted fat and recovering a more youthful appearance, a brazilian butt lift can give you a much-needed boost in self-esteem.
* Each patient is unique and individual results may vary.
Recovering from Brazilian butt lift
Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle
Normal activities can usually be resumed two weeks after the procedure. Most patients can resume exercise four to six weeks after their procedure.
After a Brazilian Butt Lift, you must wear a body garment for 6-8 weeks. You will also be asked to avoid sitting or lying directly on your buttocks as the compression of your body weight might injure the transplanted fat cells.
There is no way to guarantee a final volume; on average, 50-70% of the transplanted fat will survive.
Generally the best rule is that ‘what remains at 3 months will be yours forever’. Patients who maintain their weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle will see optimal results.
Is a Brazilian butt lift for you?
The best candidate for a Brazilian butt lift is a patient who has a fair amount of fat in the abdomen, hips, waist and lower back and who can commit to the postoperative recovery afterwards.
• You have extra fat elsewhere in your body
• Due to genetics or the encroachment of time and age, your butt is lacking the fullness, sexiness, size and shape you desire.
• You are in good general health
• You are realistic about your expectations from the surgery
• You do not have excess sagging skin in the region of your buttocks
This procedure can be combined with a tummy tuck for added definition, tighter abdominal musculature and a more significant contour benefit.