"Beauty is the illumination of your soul. "
Rhinoplasty & Mentoplasty
Because both the chin and nose are the most prominent features of the facial profile, adjusting them in proportion to each other can create an even look. Combining rhinoplasty and mentoplasty can help you to get the most natural-looking results because it will keep your features in proportion to each other.
If you are currently dissatisfied with the shape and proportion of your face, cosmetic procedures like rhinoplasty and mentoplasty can help you to rectify the problem. It is an effective surgery in providing you harmonious, proportional look so you can feel confident about your facial appearance.
Please contact us to learn more about rhinoplasty and mentoplasty surgery, its benefits, the recovery process and whether it is the right procedure for you.Our medical team includes plastic surgeons, nurses, psychologists and dietitians would love to share their extensive experience and knowledge with you.
Rhinoplasty and Mentoplasty may include:
- Personalised guidance interview to explore solutions and alternatives
- Pre-operative assessment and examinations
- Medical consultation with plastic surgeon and anaesthetist
- Medical insurance
- Pain management and hyperbaric chamber
- Post-operative medicine and clothing
- Nursing care
* We have customized plans for your own needs and budget.
AS A NATIONAL OR INTERNATIONAL PATIENT YOU COULD HAVE:
- Accommodation & transportation
- Tourism guides before-after your treatment
- Digital follow up when you are in your country (in some countries we do have ally’s can help you to follow your recovery process)
* We have customized plans for your own needs and budget.
Rhinoplasty and mentoplasty procedure
If you’re looking to reshape your face rhinoplasty and mentoplasty could be the perfect solution.
A rhinoplasty procedure alters the size, shape, and contour of the nose. The addition of a chin implant can allow the nose and chin to bring the face into balance. The procedure is brief and can give phenomenal results for rhinoplasty patients.
It is important to talk about the benefits of both surgeries so we can see how can understand how one can complement it the other.
Rhinoplasty is a nose surgery that helps to create a new and enhanced nasal shape while preserving a natural and balanced appearance. The nose is one of the most prominent and defining features in a person’s face. This means that having a nose that you feel does not fit your face can make you self-conscious and insecure.
Mentoplasty or chin surgery is a cosmetic surgery that reshapes the chin via reduction surgery on the bone or enhancement with an implant. Also referred to as genioplasty, is a surgical procedure to change the contour of the chin to create a more pleasing facial profile. It may be performed to either increase the size and/or shape of the chin as augmentation or to lessen the prominence and/or size of the chin as reduction.
Many patients may not know that the nose-chin-neck relationship greatly determines whether or not your features seem to match up correctly. Having both a rhinoplasty and chin augmentation completed simultaneously makes a great deal of sense.
By performing the alterations at the same time, plastic surgeons are able to ensure the results of each complement one another.
Some of the specific rhinoplasty and mentoplasty benefits patients love are:
Physical results with rhinoplasty and mentoplasty:
• Balanced facial features. A large or small chin can create dissonance among your facial features. Reshaping your chin appearance helps bring about facial harmony, enhance your profile and restoring a balanced and attractive appearance. Mathematically ‘speaking’, the nose should be roughly 36%, or just over one third, of the length of the face – research has shown that these specific proportions are deemed the most attractive and appealing.
• Improved nasal shape. Nasal deformities can be present from birth or be the result of traumatic injuries – both can affect its shape. Rhinoplasty can sculpt a new nasal appearance that is natural, enhances your facial features.
• Save money and avoid to endure separate procedures. Grouping the procedures together allow you to save some money on a combined procedure, and you can avoid having to endure two separate procedures and two periods of recovery.
Medical benefits of rhinoplasty include
• Correction of breathing abnormalities. Sliding genioplasty – This procedure is reserved for more complex chin deformities, such as those caused by genetics, trauma, or disease. This procedure can resolve problems related to chin deformities, such as airway obstruction. Since this is a sliding surgery, no bone grafting procedure is required.
Quality of life and enhanced emotional well-being with rhinoplasty and mentoplasty surgery
• Self- confidence. Is one of the biggest benefits of plastic surgery. When you feel better about yourself, you are more likely to be assertive, make better decisions and actively participate in situations that were formerly intimidating.
A 2013 study of the psychological effects of cosmetic surgery found that patients were less anxious, experienced more joy in life and felt healthier and happier after surgery. Your improved self-esteem and confidence can translate into an empowered sense of worth and well-being.
* Each patient is unique and individual results may vary.
Recovering from rhinoplasty and mentoplasty
Beauty is confidence applied directly to your face
For one to two weeks following the procedure, you will need to stay home and recover. For the first week or two, you may have difficulty breathing through your nose because of swelling.
Sutures are removed within 10 days. Full recovery from rhinoplasty and mentoplasty takes 6 weeks. You should sleep with your head elevated for the first few days to control swelling. This can be accomplished with the help of several pillows under the head or sleeping in a recliner chair for the first two to three days.
You may need to breathe through your mouth during this time. Once the swelling subsides, patients can breathe normally through their nose. Nasal packing helps prevent bleeding. Splints support your healing nasal structures and you will return the day following your surgery for the nasal packing to be removed.
Ice therapy can be used in the first one or two days to help with the swelling around the chin and lips. You are encouraged to perform short walks at home in the first week or perform light activities to promote blood flow. However, lifting of heavyweights and vigorous exercises should be avoided for about one month.
Minor swelling will linger on for several weeks, but you can hide it with makeup and continue with your social and professional life. Results will be visible in about two weeks as the bruising and swelling are significantly resolved. Full results will, however, establish over a few months as the swelling goes away complete.
Is rhinoplasty and mentoplasty for you?
You may be an ideal candidate for rhinoplasty and mentoplasty if:
• You are physically healthy and you do not have medical conditions that can impair healing or increase risk of surgery
• You have realistic expectations of what nose and chin surgery can accomplish
• You are a non-smoker or have stopped smoking
• You are looking for a “soft” face appearance to look younger
• You have a prominent Facial disharmony
You will have the attention of renowned Colombian specialists who have high national reputation, international certifications and certificates.
Warm service, modern facilities and cutting-edge medical equipment under our guidance and personalized support at all times.