"Smiling is the best way to transform the world."
A dental implant is an artificial replacement for a tooth root made from titanium that is placed into your jaws to hold a replacement tooth, bridge or full denture. Is the perfect option if you need to restore your smile healthily.
Contact us to learn more about dental implant treatment, its benefits, the recovery process and whether it is the right procedure for you.
Our medical team includes specialist’s dentist, endodontist, orthodontist and periodontist who would love to hear from you and share their knowledge and experience.
Your dental implant treatment plan may include
- Personalized guidance interview to explore solutions and alternatives
- Medical consultation with a general dentist and specialist
- Treatment and clinic fees
* We have customized plans for your own needs and budget.
As a national or international you could have
- Accommodation & transportation
- Tourism guides before-after your treatment
- Digital follow up when you are in your country (in some countries we do have ally’s can help you to follow your recovery process)
* We have customized plans for your own needs and budget.
Dental implants procedure
A smile on the face is the same that the heart is at home
This procedure is a team effort between you, your dentist and your periodontist. Your periodontist and dentist will consult with you to determine where and how your implant should be placed.
Depending on your specific condition and the type of implant chosen, your periodontist will create a treatment plan tailored to meet your needs.
Types of dental implants
There are also different types of dental implants depending on your own needs. These implant techniques have proven to be very effective, can be completed within a span of a few days, the procedure is less invasive compared to other more conventional methods, less painful, and can even be performed using a local anesthetic. With the same end result.
All on 4 dental implants
Since All-on-4 is a permanent replacement it will look, feel and chew just like or even better than your real teeth. It will give you back a perfect smile and allow you to talk, bite and chew just like you did with your natural teeth.
This revolutionary dental procedure that allows you to get a completely new and permanent set of prosthetic teeth within a span of a few days. The All on 4 is a prosthetic dental implant treatment that consists of 4 upper or lower dental implants to support a fixed dental bridge.
All on 6 dental implants
The All on 6 is a prosthetic dental implant treatment that consists of 6 upper or lower dental implants to support a fixed dental bridge. It provides better strength and stability, especially when you chew or bite. Having 6 dental implants allow dispersing the biting pressure evenly onto your implants and through the jaw, resulting in a significant amount of added strength, stability and long-lasting benefit.
Additionally, your teeth form part of the metal frame, meaning each tooth will have metal in the bottom and porcelain on top. This is the closest to having natural teeth that a patient might get, and they are artistically custom elaborated by the lab technician so they will fit perfectly to your individual requirements.
Physical achievements with dental implants treatment:
• Natural smile. In addition to being the ideal alternative for restoring your smile, dental implants feel, healthy, fit, function, and look like your natural teeth.
• Restore your smile and retain the natural shape of your face. Having dental implants ensures that your face will not sag and look sunken in appearance like it does when you have teeth missing.
• To look younger. Having dental implants will help you to avoid looking older than your actual age which is what happens when there are teeth missing.
Medical Benefits of dental implants treatment include:
• The art of improves the health of your gums. By replacing missing teeth with implant-supported restorations and let able to vastly and to brush and floss as they normally would.
• Prevent the deterioration or loss of jaw bone structure. Dental implants are the only restorative procedure that helps to stimulate the growth of new bone, preserves the existing jaw bone structure, and prevents the further loss of jaw bone mass.
Quality of life and psychological status with dental implants treatment surgery:
• Curins your quality of life and self-esteem. You will always smile again. You will feel comfortable about your appearance and you won’t ever have to worry about your teeth.
Recovering from dental implants treatment
Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle
Dental implants have a positive track record for being reliable and providing a successful, long-term solution to broken and/or missing teeth. In other words, the outcomes of these procedures are more predictable than what is experienced with bridgework and other removable prosthetics.
You can help your dental work — and remaining natural teeth — last longer if you:
• Practice excellent oral hygiene. Just as with your natural teeth, keep implants, artificial teeth and gum tissue clean.
• Avoid damaging habits. Don’t chew hard items, such as ice and hard candy, which can break your crowns — or your natural teeth.
• Avoid tooth-staining tobacco and caffeine products.
Are dental implants treatments for you?
All-on-4 and all-on-6 dental implants could be an option for you if:
• People who are not considered to be good candidates for regular dental implants. This can happen when there isn’t enough jaw bone left to support an implant, or if you are suffering from a medical condition that will make surgically inserting an implant impossible.
• You have missing teeth or teeth in bad shape
• People who can’t wait several months up to a year to get a new set of teeth.
• Anyone looking for a long-term solution for their dental problems.
• You are an adult with good general health
• Have adequate bone to secure the implants or are able to have a bone graft
• Are unable or unwilling to wear dentures
• Want to improve your speech
• Don’t smoke tobacco