"Beauty is power; a smile its sword."
Teeth whitening is a treatment that lightens the color of the teeth and helps to remove stains and reverse discoloration. This is possible by simply removing surface stains caused by the passage of time and external factors. Teeth whitening is a quick and convenient way to significantly enhance your smile.
Please contact us to learn more about tooth whitening, its benefits, the recovery process and whether it is the right procedure for you.
Our medical team includes dentists, endodontists, orthodontists and periodontists who would love to share their extensive knowledge and experience with you.
Your dental implant treatment plan may include
- Personalized guidance interview to explore solutions and alternatives
- Surgeon and hospital fees
- Pre-operative assessment and examinations
- Medical consultation with a dentist
As a national or international you could have
- Accommodation & transportation
- Tourism guides before-after your treatment
- Digital follow up when you are in your country (in some countries we do have ally’s can help you to follow your recovery process)
Dental implants procedure
The teeth whitening procedure is one of the most efficient, direct and fastest methods to lighten the color of your teeth and brighten your smile.
The whitening product (generally a special gel) is applied directly to the teeth and then activated in combination with heat, special lighting and/or a laser to create a highly desirable and noticeable result.
The process removes stains (associated with drinking tea, coffee or red wine and smoking) while maintaining the structure of your teeth intact. The result is a brighter, whiter and more youthful smile.
The impact of a beautiful smile is radiant health, happiness, warmth and invitation to engage.
Achievements with tooth whitening treatment:
Teeth whitening is a great way to inject a confidence booster to your physical appearance and your emotional well-being.
• Enhances your appearance. A whiter and brighter smile makes you look younger, healthier and beautiful. People will naturally focus on your radiant smile.
• Boots your self’- confidence. Your self-confidence will be really enhanced. Whether you are on a date or with family and friends, delivering an important work presentation, or simply walking down the street, your whiter and brighter smile will make you feel proud, beautiful and confident.
• Shifts focus when people interact with you. A whiter and brighter smile can help to shift the focus from other parts of your face to your beautiful teeth.
• Better oral health. Whiter teeth are also an indication of self-care and general health.
• Restore a friendlier and more engaging attitude. Smiling and showing off your teeth releases endorphins that help ease your nerves. Smiling also infuses a person with a friendly, welcoming and trustworthy attitude, essential for both personal and professional interactions.
How long do the effects last?
After undergoing professional teeth whitening, you can expect your teeth to be permanently brighter than before. With proper care and hygiene – brushing, flossing, dentist check-ups and occasional touch-ups – your teeth will retain their gleaming whiteness for many years.
The actual longevity of teeth whitening results resides heavily with you and your care. If you drink a lot of coffee, tea or red wine (or other staining beverages or foods), your whitening results may fade with time. If that is the case, you can always undergo whitening again.
For each patient, the intensity of whiteness will vary due to the condition of the teeth, nature of the stain, the type of bleaching system used and duration of the application.
Is a teeth whitening treatment for you?
The best candidates for professional teeth whitening have healthy teeth without fillings or restorations, as well as healthy gum tissues.
You may be a good candidate for teeth whitening if:
• You are over 16 years of age
• You are not pregnant
• Your smile is discolored or dull as a result of staining substances and aging
• You have a commitment to maintain healthy habits and self-care